A week or so ago (clearly I should’ve posted this MUCH sooner), Lauren at Eat, Drink, and Be Hopeful nominated me for the Beautiful Blogger Award! I was very touched – thank you Lauren!
So here are 7 things that you (probably) don’t know about me:
- I am the eighth Katharine (and that’s with an “A”) in a row on my mom’s side of the family. (So yes, I guess that technically makes me Katharine the 8th.)
- My parents married each other twice. My sister and I were born the second time around. They also divorced each other twice. (And no, I don’t think there will be a third.)
- I am double-jointed in my elbows.
- My boyfriend and I met in high school, 10 years ago. I think he’s okay. 😉
- My first word was “hat.” (Clearly I had a fashion problem from the beginning.)
- I got to visit the set of “The Gilmore Girls.” (Dean is JUST as dreamy in person.)
- I have close to 300 books. And I’ve read less than 30. (Addict, right here.)
Now for the next 7 nominees (even though I’d nominate EVERYONE if I could):
I hope everyone had a great weekend! I’ll be back tomorrow with a CF-related post – “A Day in the Life…”